A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Tindall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Tindall, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine, Trauma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Tindall, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Tindall graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston.
Dr. Tindall has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Arrowhead Community
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tindall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Francis Tindall practice?
Dr. Francis Tindall practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Orthopedic Surgeons.