Francis Tindall MD Patient Reviews

3.4

• Good
  • Bad

February 16th, 2017
Excellent doctor and great physical/rehab
Friendly staff, good service. Dr, Tyndyll is very thorough

November 23rd, 2015
Surgery that was not needed
I lived for 22 yrs in excruciating pain thanks to Dr. Tindall. I had 1 surgeon in my new home town and 2 surgeons at Mayo Clinic confirm he messed me up. I had 3 scopes that were not needed, he left a bone chip the size of a quarter in my knee so that I would continue to have pain and need more surgery. this was confirmed by the anes. that did my surgery. Dr Tindall told him he was doing it on purpose to get me to come back. What a fraud and a cruel thing to do, causing more pain and stealing from my ins company. Do not go to this man.

March 30th, 2015
Won't return a phonecall
My mother had a procedure on her knee by Dr. Tyndall done in his office. The amount of time and attention he spent with her was reckless. He barely looked up to give the injection and was gone. Poor bedside manner, we have all seen that, but we don't have to tolerate it. The next day, she had a reaction it took three hours before someone returned the message left on the answering machine DURING OFFICE HOURS! The next day the reaction was worse/scary swollen lips tongue and scratch throat!! STILl WAITING FOR A RETURN CALL FROM THE MESSAGE LEFT ON ANSWERING MACHINE DURING OFFICE HOURS. We paid the bill and conte to receive no/poor service. How in the world do you stay in business?

March 29th, 2015
Won't return a phonecall

April 18th, 2014
Dr Tindall ruined my life by performing two unnecessary shoulder surgeries for what turned out to be a cervical radiculopathy ( pressure on my spinal cord) for which I ended up having neck surgery which relieved the pain I initially saw dr Tindall for. Now I am left with horrible shoulder pain in the shoulder he did surgery on that I did not have prior to shoulder surgery. He is a quack. A doctor who has been practicing this long should recognize a cervical radiculopathy when he sees it.

July 12th, 2013
Second Surgery
I do not think Dr.Tindall spends the time needed with his patients. I left my appointment with him not sure what the heck was going on and he walked out of the room and I never saw him again. I truly thought he was coming back to talk to me , but no he was gone. His associate Ms. Loudy not much better at the time.. At surgery , He got the impression I must be over-doing on prior pain med's which was totally wrong and upset me just prior to surgery.I never got the impression he was too interested in me. I go back to have stitches removed and then I am DONE.!!!! Surgery is very stressful for me and I suppose everyone, and it needs to be handled with compassion are understanding.I wish it could have been so much better.

June 15th, 2013
If you go see this doctor make sure you do your research! He wanted to due surgery but didn't want to tell me why I needed it. Just remember you have the right to know what is going on and why.
Doctor's Response

We apologize that you feel you had a bad experience at Arizona Bone and Joint Specialists. We aim to keep all of our patients well informed about their treatment programs and would be happy to address your complaints personally; please feel free to call us at 602-493-9361.

June 10th, 2013
The Best Bone Specialist in the World.
I broke the same leg twice and because of Dr.Tindall I Dont Have a limp . I do not have any problem with the weather at all , if not for a little scar on my knee you would never know my leg had ever been broken. I love Dr. Tindall . I tell ev eryone that Dr.Tindall is the best.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for a kind reviews, I love seeing my patients get back on their feet after surgery. Helping patients get back to doing what they enjoy has been my passion for many years, and I look forward to helping those in need of orthopedic care in the future.

June 8th, 2013
Visit
Very nice doctor took his time with me and explained things very well went over my xray very relaxed which made me very comfortable. No waiting time I would go back to him and recommend him

April 10th, 2013
Dr Tindall saw me for recurring hip pain and helped me tremendously. He diagnosed my problem accurately and the treatment gave me immediate relief. He was also diligent in following up and calling to check on me. I highly recommend him for his skill and excellent bedside manner!
Doctor's Response

Thank you for your kind feedback on behalf of the AZB medical staff! It is our goal to help patients restore their active lifestyles and we only hope to continue helping those in need of orthopedic care.

September 26th, 2012
Wrist tenosynovitis
I came to Dr. Tindall for a second opinion on whether I needed surgery or not. He paid more attention to the fact that he dropped his pen than to the questions I had. In reviewing my medical records he actually said he hadn't heard of one of the anatomical parts of my wrist! Wow. He should consider retiring because he cursed repeatedly during his short time with me, and it was his PA, Gordon Mankins who administered a cortisone shot to my wrist. I would not feel comfortable recommending him to anyone

April 15th, 2012