A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Tirol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Tirol is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Tirol, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tirol graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tirol has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis G Tirol MD is a male Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Francis G. Tirol practice?
- Dr. Francis Tirol has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Tirol practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Neurologists.