A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Troilo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Troilo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Troilo graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Troilo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
- Florida Hospital East Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Xavier Troilo DO and PA is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Francis X. Troilo practice?
- Dr. Francis Troilo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Francis Troilo practices Surgery and Urology near Winter Park, FL.
See Winter Park Surgeons and Winter Park Urologists.