A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Tseng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Tseng, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tseng graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tseng has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hamot Medical Center
- Saint Vincent Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tseng accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Francis H. Tseng practice?
Dr. Francis Tseng practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Erie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Union City, PA and Girard, PA.
See Erie Obstetricians & Gynecologists.