A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Tseng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Tseng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Tseng, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tseng graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Tseng has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hamot Medical Center
- Saint Vincent Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis H Tseng MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Francis H. Tseng practice?
- Dr. Francis Tseng has 6 office locations.
Dr. Francis Tseng practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Erie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Union City, PA and Edinboro, PA.
See Erie Obstetricians & Gynecologists.