A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Francis Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Francis Turner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turner
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Francis Turner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Turner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Francis Francis Turner MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. J Francis F. Turner practice?
- Dr. J Francis Turner has 1 office location.
Dr. J Francis Turner practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists, Las Vegas Critical Care Practitioners, and Las Vegas Pulmonologists.