A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Francis Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Francis Turner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turner
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Turner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Francis Turner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Turner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Francis Francis Turner MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. J Francis F. Turner practice?
- Dr. J Francis Turner has 1 office location.
Dr. J Francis Turner practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists, Las Vegas Critical Care Practitioners, and Las Vegas Pulmonologists.