A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Varga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Varga is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Varga, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Varga graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Varga has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- St Johns Hospital - Aurora
- Mercy Hospital Springfield, MO
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis J Varga MD is a male Pathologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Francis J. Varga practice?
- Dr. Francis Varga has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Varga practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology near Springfield, MO.
See Springfield Pathologists and Springfield Hematologists.