A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Varga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Varga is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Varga
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Varga Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Varga, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Varga graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Varga has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- St Johns Hospital - Aurora
- Mercy Hospital Springfield, MO
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis J Varga MD is a male Pathologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Francis J. Varga practice?
- Dr. Francis Varga has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Varga practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology near Springfield, MO.
See Springfield Pathologists.