A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Walsh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Walsh, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Anticonvulsive Drugs
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Walsh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Danville Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Hosp Martinsville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Xavier Walsh MD is a male Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Francis X. Walsh practice?
- Dr. Francis Walsh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Francis Walsh practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Martinsville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, VA.
See Martinsville Neurologists, Martinsville Psychiatrists, and Martinsville Sleep Medicine Doctors.