Dr. Francis West III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Francis West III?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 1st, 2017

Dr. Francis. West is a caring professional physician.

I am very pleased with Dr. West and his staff. He takes time to hear about and assess your concerns and medical issues.

June 22nd, 2017

HIPAA?

Not only did the Dr not remember HE was the prescribing Dr for a MED we were discussing (and I was then taking), but his receptionist took it upon HERSELF to interject HER 'professional' opinion and prevent me from talking to the dDr via phone with a question, but she chose to share me private info with at least 2 other (and un-involved people).

April 16th, 2017

If you are looking for a bright attentive young primary care doctor, Frank is the man.

December 4th, 2016

I had asked for a physical and was charged for a 1st time visit. When I asked why i was charged over 200.00 they said i should have told the Dr. that i was there for a physical ( witch i did when he walked in and asked that are you here for today?) So it looks like I will be needed to find a new dr. in my town.

September 2nd, 2015

Great doc

I was looking for a Dr. In Gloucester after leaving mine in Portsmouth. My sister goes to him so I went there. I have been very happy with him. He is a very concerned Dr. and always listens to all your concerns. I know I will receive great care from him.

July 27th, 2015

He's a great family doctor, compassionate, and takes his time talking to his patients. My mom and I left his practice, only because we can't get an appointment to see him without me taking a day off, and I can't afford to take time off work, we're short staffs. But I came back, and doctor West staff is working with my schedule without me taking time off. I will bring my mom back to his practice again too. Thanks Dr. West and Staff!!

January 29th, 2015

I absolutely love this practice. Everyone in the office is amazing.

January 13th, 2015

This is my sisters Dr., she recommended him I needed a new Dr. and was happy I chose Dr. West.

January 12th, 2015

Awesome Doctor

Dr. West is a fantastic doctor. He is very attentive and thorough. I never feel like he is in a hurry when I am in his office. Dr. West is very nice and is genuinely interested in my health. If you are looking for a great family doctor look no further.

March 28th, 2013

wonderful doctor

I have been taking my teenage daughter to him since he first came to Gloucester, he is a wonderful Dr. and doesn't hestiate to send you to a specialist if needed. I always recommend him to friends that are looking for a good doctor.

March 22nd, 2013

Compassionate, Competent, Congenial

Dr. West is at ease and calm when talking with me, and that enables me to relax and talk with him as I would with an old friend. He always presents himself as being unhurried and gives me his undivided attention when I have an appointment. His certifications speak for themselves, and I wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a good doctor who is young and up to date, two qualities that are important to me (someone who is almost Medicare eligible!).

July 18th, 2012

Wonderful caring man. The staff is very helpful and caring also.