Great doc show details Great doc
by Frances James on Sep 2nd, 2015

I was looking for a Dr. In Gloucester after leaving mine in Portsmouth. My sister goes to him so I went there. I have been very happy with him. He is a very concerned Dr. and always listens to all your concerns. I know I will receive great care from him.

by Edna Bauer on Jul 26th, 2015

He's a great family doctor, compassionate, and takes his time talking to his patients. My mom and I left his practice, only because we can't get an appointment to see him without me taking a day off, and I can't afford to take time off work, we're short staffs. But I came back, and doctor West staff is working with my schedule without me taking time off. I will bring my mom back to his practice again too. Thanks Dr. West and Staff!!

by Megan Evjen on Jan 28th, 2015

I absolutely love this practice. Everyone in the office is amazing.

by Frances James on Jan 13th, 2015

This is my sisters Dr., she recommended him I needed a new Dr. and was happy I chose Dr. West.

Awesome Doctor show details Awesome Doctor
by Nancy Hopson on Jan 11th, 2015

Dr. West is a fantastic doctor. He is very attentive and thorough. I never feel like he is in a hurry when I am in his office. Dr. West is very nice and is genuinely interested in my health. If you are looking for a great family doctor look no further.

wonderful doctor show details wonderful doctor
by cindy zens on Mar 28th, 2013

I have been taking my teenage daughter to him since he first came to Gloucester, he is a wonderful Dr. and doesn't hestiate to send you to a specialist if needed. I always recommend him to friends that are looking for a good doctor.

Compassionate, Competent, Congenial show details Compassionate, Competent, Congenial
by Hogge, Sandra on Mar 22nd, 2013

Dr. West is at ease and calm when talking with me, and that enables me to relax and talk with him as I would with an old friend. He always presents himself as being unhurried and gives me his undivided attention when I have an appointment. His certifications speak for themselves, and I wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a good doctor who is young and up to date, two qualities that are important to me (someone who is almost Medicare eligible!).

Jul 18th, 2012

Wonderful caring man. The staff is very helpful and caring also.

Recommended show details Recommended
Mar 8th, 2011

highly. Competent, courteous, professional, both Dr. West and his staff....