Family Medicine / Primary Care
Video profile
6506 Main St.
Gloucester, VA 23061
804-684-5043
Locations and availability (2)

|  So encouraged!  |  show details
by Carrie on Apr 15th, 2013

Transitioning to Dr. Frank West from Dr. Sara West, as she was unable to join the new practice and continue my as my PCP. Dr. Frank West spent a great deal of time with me, my first visit with him, as my history details became a bit complex. He took what I KNOW was extra time with me to get my issues addressed the first time. He also gave me insight into some changes I may need to think about, based on old medical history. He encouraged me to make my choices based on what I FELT was right, and not remain influenced by physician's from years long ago. I left my first visit very encouraged that I will be as happy with Dr. Frank as I was with Dr. Sara!

|  wonderful doctor  |  show details
by cindy zens on Mar 28th, 2013

I have been taking my teenage daughter to him since he first came to Gloucester, he is a wonderful Dr. and doesn't hestiate to send you to a specialist if needed. I always recommend him to friends that are looking for a good doctor.

|  Compassionate, Competent, Congenial  |  show details
by Hogge, Sandra on Mar 22nd, 2013

Dr. West is at ease and calm when talking with me, and that enables me to relax and talk with him as I would with an old friend. He always presents himself as being unhurried and gives me his undivided attention when I have an appointment. His certifications speak for themselves, and I wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a good doctor who is young and up to date, two qualities that are important to me (someone who is almost Medicare eligible!).

|  show details
Jul 18th, 2012

Wonderful caring man. The staff is very helpful and caring also.

|  Recommended  |  show details
Mar 8th, 2011

highly. Competent, courteous, professional, both Dr. West and his staff....