A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Williams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Brooklyn Hospital Center - Caledonian Campus
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Rupert Williams MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Francis R. Williams practice?
- Dr. Francis Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Williams practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.