A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Winski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Winski, Plastic Surgeon, General Surgeon, Phlebology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winski
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Winski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Winski, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Surgery
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Winski graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Winski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- St Anthony Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis V Winski MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Francis V. Winski practice?
- Dr. Francis Winski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Francis Winski practices Plastic Surgery near Goshen, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hawthorne, NY and Tarrytown, NY.
See Goshen Plastic Surgeons.