A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Winski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Winski, Plastic Surgeon, General Surgeon, Phlebology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Winski, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Winski graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Winski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- St Anthony Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Victor Winski MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Francis V. Winski practice?
- Dr. Francis Winski has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Winski practices Plastic Surgery near Goshen, NY.
See Goshen Plastic Surgeons.