A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Winski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Winski, Plastic Surgeon, General Surgeon, Phlebology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winski
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Winski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Winski, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Surgery
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Winski graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Winski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- St Anthony Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis V Winski MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Francis V. Winski practice?
- Dr. Francis Winski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Francis Winski practices Plastic Surgery near Goshen, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hawthorne, NY and Tarrytown, NY.
See Goshen Surgeons.