A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Wolf, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wolf has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center - Oshkosh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis G Wolf MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Francis G. Wolf practice?
- Dr. Francis Wolf has 8 office locations.
Dr. Francis Wolf practices Cardiovascular Disease near Green Bay, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Two Rivers, WI and Valders, WI.
See Green Bay Cardiologists.