A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolf
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Wolf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Wolf, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wolf has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center - Oshkosh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis G Wolf MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Francis G. Wolf practice?
- Dr. Francis Wolf has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Wolf practices Cardiovascular Disease near Green Bay, WI.
See Green Bay Cardiologists.