A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Woo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Woo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Woo graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Woo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Havasu Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Jonathan Woo MD is a male General Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Francis J. Woo practice?
- Dr. Francis Woo has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Woo practices General Practice near Lake Havasu City, AZ.
See Lake Havasu City Primary Care Doctors.