A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Wren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Wren is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wren
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Wren Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Wren, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Pain
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Wren graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Wren has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Memorial Hospital
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis John Wren MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Francis J. Wren practice?
- Dr. Francis Wren has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Wren practices Urology near Somers Point, NJ.
See Somers Point Urologists.