Death risk show details Death risk
Apr 30th, 2015

After only spending a few minutes in the room with me Dr Wren, without even listening or reviewing the records I had brought, diagnosed me with kidney stones (that would pass he said) which had already been ruled out by other doctors! He only demanded more blood and tests. I am a self pay patient. And he was very short with me. When calling to complain I was met with rudeness and took quite a long while to get a call back to discuss my refund. Only when I threatened a lawyer involved did I get a (rude) response, and a refund of only $65 out of $300 for one useless office visit. I will never recommend at least this doctor to anyone ever. Just to be clear, I went to a more educated doctor, and found out that I need major surgery to correct a damaged tube. Imagine that! no one but Dr wren thought for a second it was kidney stones that would pass on their own. Listening to Dr Wren I could've possibly died letting this condition get worse. And the best part, I got a letter from his office saying that HE is terminating our medical relationship. Ha! I already made it clear I would never return. Nice try saving your "professional" face. Crook.

Nov 19th, 2012

Billing office manager is very unprofessional and hasnt a clue when it comes to billing.She makes too many mistakes in the billing process.I have no idea why these wonderful Doctors have some one like that on their staff.My insurance company has said find another doctor as this place is not worth the aggravation as they have documented there conversations with the manager there,she refuses to be accountable for her mistakes.

Poor excuse for a doctor show details Poor excuse for a doctor
Oct 12th, 2011

In the 6 years of going to him he never solved one problem.Felt like I was going around in circles.He's the typical doctor of a multi staff office of other doctors.Wait for hour and your out in 5 minutes.He did perform biopsies as scheduled so I guess he did his duty there.Would never go back to him,he's a quack

Best Urologist In Area show details Best Urologist In Area
by Allan Botwinick on Jun 28th, 2008

Dr. Wren has cured my kidney stone problem of the last 20 years. He has knowledge of the latest techniques and is a a top-notch diagnostition and surgeon. He has also diagnosed a condition my wife has suffered with for over 20 years that dozens of doctors could not. She is well on the way to recovery now and nearly pain free.