A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kim has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Community Hospital
- Tacoma General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Kim MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Francis Kim practice?
- Dr. Francis Kim has 4 office locations.
Dr. Francis Kim practices Urology near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Puyallup, WA.
See Tacoma Urologists.