Dr. Francis Lee MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery New Haven, CT

• Good
  • Bad

May 3rd, 2013
Words cant express what Dr. Lee (miracle hands) did for me. To be 15 yrs old 6"1 playing CYO, AAU, School Baseball and Basketball to be faced with compartment syndrome & seven fractures left knee, I give THANKS everyday to become FACE to FACE with Dr. FRANCIS LEE. Six surgeries and six months Hospital stay a year later I went back to school at NEW YORK MILITARY ACADEMY my Jr year and was Rookie of the Year, my Sr year 3rd in the country in Rebounding. NEVER any pain medication. I faced ampitation 3 x surgery. Prayer and Dr. LEE and HIS STAFF showed me COURAGE to NEVER quit anything.

March 28th, 2013
O-U-T-S-T-A-N-D-I-N-G!!!
I first met Dr. Lee in 2007. I found him to be an outstanding, top of the line doctor. He is as kind and compassionate as he is a skillful and knowledgeable surgeon. I look forward to my yearly follow up visits and would recommend him to anyone seeking a truly unique and special doctor and individual. I wish all other medical professionals were half as good as Dr. Lee!! I can't praise him enough...

July 29th, 2012
Dr. Lee has extraordinarily good diagnostic and communication skills. Rarely, if ever, do I think you would be able to find a more compassionate yet straightforward doctor.

July 10th, 2012
The best orthopedic oncological surgeon
my title says it all. in addition, we are not famous, (his practice treats the yankees) and dr. lee doted on us, patiently answered all our questions, reassured us that he would take care of the problem and dr. lee kept his word. i would recommend dr. lee to anyone who finds themself in the unfortunate predicament of needing him. his office was professional reliable and responsible. answered everything promptly and even worked with my insurance company. 5 stars for dr. lee and his staff!!!

April 1st, 2017