A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Lee is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Lee, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from National University Of Singapore.
Dr. Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Marietta Memorial Hospital
- Selby General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Yew Wei Lee BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Francis Y. Lee practice?
- Dr. Francis Lee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Francis Lee practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Parkersburg, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, OH and Belpre, OH.
See Parkersburg Internists and Parkersburg Pulmonologists.