A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Yanoviak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Yanoviak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Yanoviak, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yanoviak graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Yanoviak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Evangelical Community Hospital
- Sunbury Community Hospital
- Evangelical Ambulatory Surgical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Joseph Yanoviak DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Francis J. Yanoviak practice?
- Dr. Francis Yanoviak has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Yanoviak practices Anesthesiology near Lewisburg, PA.
See Lewisburg Anesthesiologists.