A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Yao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Yao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Yao, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Yao graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Yao has 7 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Yung-Kang Yao MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Francis Y. Yao practice?
- Dr. Francis Yao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Francis Yao practices Gastroenterology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Gastroenterologists.