A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Yubero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Yubero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Yubero, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yubero graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yubero has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Xavier Yubero MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Francis X. Yubero practice?
- Dr. Francis Yubero has 6 office locations.
Dr. Francis Yubero practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Ogden, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Ogden Physiatrists.