A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Alonso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francisco Alonso, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alonso graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Alonso has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Los Banos
- Memorial Hospital Association-Los Banos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco Arca Alonso MD is a male Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Francisco A. Alonso practice?
- Dr. Francisco Alonso has 1 office location.
Dr. Francisco Alonso practices Surgery near Los Banos, CA.
See Los Banos Surgeons.