A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Jimenez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Jimenez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jimenez graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Jimenez has 36 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco A Jimenez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Francisco A. Jimenez practice?
- Dr. Francisco Jimenez has 12 office locations.
Dr. Francisco Jimenez practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Upland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Commerce, CA and Ontario, CA.
See Upland Primary Care Doctors.