Dr. Francisco Jimenez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Francisco Jimenez?

August 29th, 2016

Business Owner

I have known Dr. Jimenez 30years. He has always been most professional at all times. He is most caring, and considerate of all his patients. He will give you only what is needed. Since then I have referred my entire family to him. They all say the same about Dr. Jimenez. Our family will always refer our friends, and family to him.

January 12th, 2016

I've been a patient for years in the Victorville office, lately I haven't been usatisfied as do to the staff , i made an appointment for my husband two months ahead and he has already been a patient and when we arrived we waited over an hour then we asked what was taking so long when had our appointment at 9:15 the staff members said that it was because they took him as walk-in do to that they couldn't find his file. I am very disappointed at the staff members for not paying attention when they schedule an appointment. I have no complain what so ever with Dr. Jiménez.

September 18th, 2015

CEO/President MLM Medical Staffing

I have had the grand opportunity to have known Dr. F. Jimenez for more than 20years. He has always demonstrated professionalism to the fullest, and most respectful of his patients. Dr. F. Jimenez is well liked by his patients, and I am one of them. I would not hesitate to recommend this Dr.

January 20th, 2017