A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Saavedra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Saavedra, array("display_title"=> is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco A Saavedra MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Francisco A. Saavedra practice?
- Dr. Francisco Saavedra has 1 office location.
Dr. Francisco Saavedra practices Urology near Hillside, NJ.
See Hillside Urologists.