A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Amaya-Pinto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Amaya-Pinto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francisco Amaya-Pinto, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Amaya-Pinto graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Amaya-Pinto has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco Amaya-Pinto MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Francisco Amaya-Pinto practice?
- Dr. Francisco Amaya-Pinto has 2 office locations.
Dr. Francisco Amaya-Pinto practices Family Medicine near Casa Grande, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Coolidge, AZ.
See Casa Grande Primary Care Doctors.