A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Aramendia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aramendia
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Aramendia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Aramendia graduated from Universidad Santiago De Compostela.
Dr. Aramendia has 1 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco Aramendia MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Francisco Aramendia practice?
- Dr. Francisco Aramendia has 1 office location.
Dr. Francisco Aramendia practices Psychiatry near Miami, FL.
See Miami Psychiatrists.