A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Aramendia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Aramendia graduated from Universidad Santiago De Compostela.
Dr. Aramendia has 1 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco Aramendia MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Francisco Aramendia practice?
- Dr. Francisco Aramendia has 1 office location.
Dr. Francisco Aramendia practices Psychiatry near Miami, FL.
See Miami Psychiatrists.