A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Aviles-Roig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aviles-Roig
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aviles-Roig Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francisco Aviles-Roig, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Aviles-Roig graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Aviles-Roig has 1 hospital affiliations:
- VA Healthcare System-Amarillo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco Aviles-Roig MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Francisco Aviles-Roig practice?
- Dr. Francisco Aviles-Roig has 3 office locations.
Dr. Francisco Aviles-Roig practices Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Texas City, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.