A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Batlle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Batlle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Batlle graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Batlle has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco Jesus Batlle MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Francisco J. Batlle practice?
- Dr. Francisco Batlle has 1 office location.
Dr. Francisco Batlle practices Neurological Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurological Surgeons.