Mar 16th, 2015

I wouldn't trust my spine with anybody else!! So blessed he did my surgery!

The Perfect Choice show details The Perfect Choice
by Annette Martin on Jun 24th, 2013

Dr. Batlle was my perfect choice in making a decision in choosing my surgeon. I met with 4 other physicians before making a decision and he made me feel the most comfortable. He answered all of my questions and listened to my every word. He has the most calming effect when speaking to you. If I had to do it all again, I would choose him every time. This doctor is a God send. Oops! his PA and staff are the best!!! Very professional.

Patient show details Patient
by JUAN AYALA on Apr 12th, 2013

The thing is that they treat me right like home and the staff are so friendly like and i would refer people to Dr Batlle because he did a good job on the stuff he does keep doing a great job Dr Batlle because he took my pain that in just to have in my lower back i got surgery and the doctor that did it is Dr Batlle so Im going to try my best to send u patients to u Dr Batlle and another thing is that ana ur receptionest i doing a great job on the job shes doing a great job and she treat me in a great manner way and I think that Ana should get a raise because she is doing a great jod keep it up Ana ur a great receptionist.

Amazing doctor!!! show details Amazing doctor!!!
by Cynthia T. on Mar 22nd, 2013

Dr. Batlle is a amazing surgeon! Pain free!

Steven L. Edwards show details Steven L. Edwards
Jul 5th, 2012

Dr Batlle did a wonderfull job on my back. I had a disc removed about 2 years ago. I had great success with my back pain. I am back to work and living again. Great surgeon and Christian

Sep 17th, 2010

He is simply exceptional at his job he is gifted