Neurological Surgeons

8215 Westchester Dr
Ste 320
Dallas, TX 75225
214-819-9600
Locations and availability (6)

3.0

|  The Perfect Choice  |  show details
by Annette Martin on Jun 24th, 2013

Dr. Batlle was my perfect choice in making a decision in choosing my surgeon. I met with 4 other physicians before making a decision and he made me feel the most comfortable. He answered all of my questions and listened to my every word. He has the most calming effect when speaking to you. If I had to do it all again, I would choose him every time. This doctor is a God send. Oops! his PA and staff are the best!!! Very professional.

|  Very positive experience!  |  show details
by Gaye l. Calhoun on Apr 17th, 2013

Dr. Batlle performed a lumbar double fusion on me on March 19, 2013 at Pine Creek Medical Center in Dallas. I had a previous back surgery on 9/11/12 by another neurosurgeon, which was not successful. It has been 4 weeks since my latest surgery with Dr. Batlle and I am doing very well. Dr. Batlle and his wonderful staff are professional, courteous and are always very caring and helpful. Dr. Batlle's assistant, James Orr, has been great to explain things before and after surgery always putting my mind at ease, which I never had with my first surgery. I really appreciate him and think he is a very valuable part of Dr. Batlle's team. The receptionist and Tina have also been very professional and courteous. I would recommend Dr. Batlle and his team to anyone. I also have only great things to say about Pine Creek Medical Center. The care I received there was exceptional.

|  Patient  |  show details
by JUAN AYALA on Apr 12th, 2013

The thing is that they treat me right like home and the staff are so friendly like and i would refer people to Dr Batlle because he did a good job on the stuff he does keep doing a great job Dr Batlle because he took my pain that in just to have in my lower back i got surgery and the doctor that did it is Dr Batlle so Im going to try my best to send u patients to u Dr Batlle and another thing is that ana ur receptionest i doing a great job on the job shes doing a great job and she treat me in a great manner way and I think that Ana should get a raise because she is doing a great jod keep it up Ana ur a great receptionist.

|  Amazing doctor!!!  |  show details
by Cynthia T. on Mar 22nd, 2013

Dr. Batlle is a amazing surgeon! Pain free!

|  GO ELSEWHERE!!!  |  show details
Sep 26th, 2012

Dr. Batlle was late for appointments and almost two hours late for my surgery. After all was said and done, he did not repair all my ruptured discs, nor did he provide any kind of follow up until a month later. At that time, my back was still swollen, bruised and in worse shape than prior to the surgery. Would not recommend him at all.

|  Steven L. Edwards  |  show details
Jul 5th, 2012

Dr Batlle did a wonderfull job on my back. I had a disc removed about 2 years ago. I had great success with my back pain. I am back to work and living again. Great surgeon and Christian

|  Not pleased with his patient care  |  show details
Apr 21st, 2011

I Robert Evans being under Dr. Batlle care for seven month. He is not willing to help his patients after surgery with follow up letters verbal replies or nothing to help me. I have been cut offf from my income because he will not write me a letter in my defense. He says that i have not ready mmi but will not state it fully on paper. He is aa good surgeon but cares nothing about the patient well being nor does his nurse.They are rudd and very inconsideate of your wellbeing. So i would not recomment this doctor to anyone if you needing any written help or doctors support in your case you will be on your on believe i would not lie. I am a christian man and believe that we should treat everyone with professional care as a doctor a he doesnt do.He took an oath to care for his patients what happen.To him it is about the money.And that is my opinion.

|  show details
Sep 17th, 2010

He is simply exceptional at his job he is gifted

|  Excellent Care  |  show details
by NB on Oct 5th, 2009

I underwent surgery with Dr. Batlle in February 09. His care and demeanor throughout the entire ordeal was that of utmost integrity and kindness. His facility staff was very sharp and appropriate at all times. I was insured an experience that was as stress-free as one could hope for under the circumstances that led me to Dr. Batlle's care. His work has proven to be excellent and the outcome of my recovery is extrememly hopeful. This doctor is a Godsend to those who find themselves facing serious spinal issues. I will be a client for life!