Mar 16th, 2015

I wouldn't trust my spine with anybody else!! So blessed he did my surgery!

The Perfect Choice show details The Perfect Choice
by Annette Martin on Jun 24th, 2013

Dr. Batlle was my perfect choice in making a decision in choosing my surgeon. I met with 4 other physicians before making a decision and he made me feel the most comfortable. He answered all of my questions and listened to my every word. He has the most calming effect when speaking to you. If I had to do it all again, I would choose him every time. This doctor is a God send. Oops! his PA and staff are the best!!! Very professional.

Very positive experience! show details Very positive experience!
by Gaye l. Calhoun on Apr 17th, 2013

Dr. Batlle performed a lumbar double fusion on me on March 19, 2013 at Pine Creek Medical Center in Dallas. I had a previous back surgery on 9/11/12 by another neurosurgeon, which was not successful. It has been 4 weeks since my latest surgery with Dr. Batlle and I am doing very well. Dr. Batlle and his wonderful staff are professional, courteous and are always very caring and helpful. Dr. Batlle's assistant, James Orr, has been great to explain things before and after surgery always putting my mind at ease, which I never had with my first surgery. I really appreciate him and think he is a very valuable part of Dr. Batlle's team. The receptionist and Tina have also been very professional and courteous. I would recommend Dr. Batlle and his team to anyone. I also have only great things to say about Pine Creek Medical Center. The care I received there was exceptional.

Patient show details Patient
by JUAN AYALA on Apr 12th, 2013

The thing is that they treat me right like home and the staff are so friendly like and i would refer people to Dr Batlle because he did a good job on the stuff he does keep doing a great job Dr Batlle because he took my pain that in just to have in my lower back i got surgery and the doctor that did it is Dr Batlle so Im going to try my best to send u patients to u Dr Batlle and another thing is that ana ur receptionest i doing a great job on the job shes doing a great job and she treat me in a great manner way and I think that Ana should get a raise because she is doing a great jod keep it up Ana ur a great receptionist.

Amazing doctor!!! show details Amazing doctor!!!
by Cynthia T. on Mar 22nd, 2013

Dr. Batlle is a amazing surgeon! Pain free!

Steven L. Edwards show details Steven L. Edwards
Jul 5th, 2012

Dr Batlle did a wonderfull job on my back. I had a disc removed about 2 years ago. I had great success with my back pain. I am back to work and living again. Great surgeon and Christian

Sep 17th, 2010

He is simply exceptional at his job he is gifted

Excellent Care show details Excellent Care
by NB on Oct 5th, 2009

I underwent surgery with Dr. Batlle in February 09. His care and demeanor throughout the entire ordeal was that of utmost integrity and kindness. His facility staff was very sharp and appropriate at all times. I was insured an experience that was as stress-free as one could hope for under the circumstances that led me to Dr. Batlle's care. His work has proven to be excellent and the outcome of my recovery is extrememly hopeful. This doctor is a Godsend to those who find themselves facing serious spinal issues. I will be a client for life!