Best Doctor if you have trouble getting/staying pregnant show details Best Doctor if you have trouble getting/staying pregnant
by Brock on Nov 17th, 2015

Best Doctor I have ever met. Dr. Batres is THE expert on fertility and gave us a blessing that we never thought possible. Thank you for helping our sweet daughter become a reality. If I had the choice to go to the most expensive Fertility Doctor at Mayo Clinic or go back to Batres, I would always pick Batres every time.

A physician who actually cares show details A physician who actually cares
Jun 6th, 2012

After visiting several specialists, I can honestly testify that Dr. Batres is uncommonly caring. He went above and beyond to assure that my condition was properly treated, and even called other specialists to make sure that I was seen promptly. He also took time after hours to check on me himself. After feeling like I was just another name on a patient list to other specialists, I must say that I felt like my health was genuinely cared for by this very learned man.

Unpleasent Experience show details Unpleasent Experience
Oct 2nd, 2008

I went through three years of fertility treatments. I had many problems with the billing department. I had two children after I stopped treatment with his clinic. The clinic's conclusion was I would never have biological children.