A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Bermudez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Bermudez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francisco Bermudez, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bermudez graduated from Escuela Latinoamericana De Medicina, Habana. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bermudez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Imperial Point Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco Gilberto Bermudez MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Francisco G. Bermudez practice?
- Dr. Francisco Bermudez has 1 office location.
Dr. Francisco Bermudez practices Surgery near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Surgeons.