Learn more about Dr. Francisco Bracho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Bracho is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bracho
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bracho Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francisco Bracho, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Bracho graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Bracho has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ventura County Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- Georgetown University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco Abreu Bracho MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Francisco A. Bracho practice?
- Dr. Francisco Bracho has 1 office location.
Dr. Francisco Bracho practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Ventura, CA.
See Ventura Pediatricians and Ventura Pediatric Specialists.