Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Francisco Bracho
Dr. Francisco Bracho, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ventura, CA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology and Pediatrics. Dr. Bracho is affiliated with Ventura County Medical Center, Georgetown University and Children's Hospital of Los Angeles. He speaks English.
Dr. Francisco Bracho has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Francisco Bracho is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ventura, CA.
Dr. Kevin Obrien
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Ventura, CA 0.01 mi14
Dr. Todd Flosi
Ventura, CA 0.01 mi18
Dr. Siamak Safar
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Ventura, CA 0.01 mi37