Dr. Francisco Buendia Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Francisco Buendia Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 12th, 2017

Great experience

I have been a patient for about 15 years... Dr. Buendia treats me the same every visit...never in a hurry ands answers any question in a way that I understand. Very polite and professional...I could never ask for anything more than he gives.15

July 11th, 2013

Dr Buendia is fantastic but his office is horrible. You can never call and speak to anyone. Your are forced to leave a message which is very seldom responded to. They now have gone away from a receptionist and force you to use a checking kiosk. my last appt was for 4pm. They called me and ask me to come in earlier if I could. I got there at 336 and was not seen untill 426. I was then left waiting in the exam room until 515. 2hrs at the doctor to get a blood pressure perscription refilled is rediculous. When I got my DOT physical this spring they even filled the forms out wrong then scratched them out and changed them. So the BMV would not except them. Forcing me to return to there office And then return to the BMV. Very unprofessional And very impersonal. I am looking for a new doctor. Who realizes my time is as valuable as there's

January 17th, 2013

Best Family Dr., in the area, is always helping resolve issues with my weight and checking my thyroid regularly. Shows compassion for his work, empathises when needed. Not a DR. for the money but for the people.

September 2nd, 2011

What happened????

This used to be a great practice but now you can rarely get an actual person on the phone! You usually have to leave a message and then wait for NO ONE to call you back - so you must call again! You have to keep leaving messages in order to get return calls for test results (I've been waiting 9 days and still no one has returned my call). The computers in the exam rooms are facing the windows so you must talk to the back of the doctor's head while he types. He has one assistant who is flaky - she seems really new to the medical field. Amy is great - she's the only really consistent thing about the office! His practice used to be great but has really gone down hill over the past 3 years...I'm in the process of finding a new family doctor because I fear Dr. Buendia is over booked and under staffed. Wait time is usually 30-45 minutes. Unexceptable.

October 29th, 2010

Dr. Buendia is wonderful however his office staff leaves much to be desired. My insurance requires mail in 90 day prescriptions for on-going medication. Every 90 days it is a HASSEL to get a re-fill from this office (never a problem with my other doctors). Love Dr. Buendia, but considering changing physicians due to the difficulty in getting prescriptions re-filled.

April 9th, 2010

Love him

Prior to Dr. Buendia, I never liked doctors. I have been seeing him for over 12 years and trust him completely. He always takes enough time and he has a great network for referrals. I never knew there were such truly awesome doctors out there.

November 19th, 2009

I have found Dr.Buendia to be very thorough. He asks questions to identify possible stresses or problems in my work and family life. He explains things very well and treats me as an equal.

July 25th, 2017