A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Calimano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Calimano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francisco Calimano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Calimano graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Calimano has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco J Calimano MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Francisco J. Calimano practice?
- Dr. Francisco Calimano has 3 office locations.
Dr. Francisco Calimano practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Altamonte Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL.
See Altamonte Springs Internists, Altamonte Springs Critical Care Practitioners, and Altamonte Springs Pulmonologists.