Dr. Francisco Canales, MD
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Olive Hunter  |  show details
Jul 19th, 2012

I just had breast augmentation done by Dr. Canales and everything went perfectly. The dr. was so nice and professional. He really knew what he was doing. We saw his license in his office waiting area so we knew he had one. We looked at many before and after pictures before the surgery. Everything turned out fantastic and even better than what I had expected. Right now I have been recovering for three weeks and everything is going according to plan. I am very satisfied with the result!!

|  show details
Apr 11th, 2012

I absolutely love Allegro Med Spa/Plastic Surgery Associates! Everyone is so friendly, accommodating, genuine, and just AWESOME! I had Coolsculpting and it was a breeze. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a non-invasive way to get rid of extra fat. Kelli walked me through every part. I was so pampered; I almost fell asleep. I would recommend Plastic Surgery Associates/Allegro Med Spa to anyone looking for knowledgeable, professional, caring people to help enhance their image. I am so grateful for finally walking through their doors. I LOVE THAT PLACE!!!

|  show details
Feb 19th, 2012

I first met Dr. Canales in fall 06. The main reason that I made that first appt. was because of the receptionists friendliness, knowledge, & willingness to answer any questions i had, she never once tried to get me off the phone like other places had. Dr. Canales was very friendly & knowledgeable, he answered all my questions & made recommendations about the procedures that i was interested in. He made me feel very relaxed & in good hands. I made my appt. to have a breast reduction, tummy tuck & lipo. Dr. Canales & his staff definitely helped aleviate any nervousness i had about the surgery. Surgery went great, I love, love, love, my results, I am still amazed today at how great it looks. In May of 2010 I returned to Dr. Canales to remove the bags under my eyes, and once again, he did a wonderful job. I love my results. Off and on since 06 I have returned to Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeons for botox injections & other non-surgical procedures & absolutely love the staff. They are so friendly, & helpful. Since i live quite a few hours away the staff always try their hardest to fit me in on short notice, or sometimes no notice at all. I recently returned to Santa Rosa Plastic Surgery for a seminar on a new procedure called Coolsculpting. The seminar was very informative, the food was wonderful and as always the Drs. and staff were amazing. I decided to give it a try & because I was traveling so far the nurse who does the Coolsculpting procedure agreed to come in early so they could fit me in. LOVE YOU KELLY!!! thanks alot. Can't wait for my results. I would recommend Santa Rosa Plastic Surgery Associates and AllegroMed Spa to anyone who is interested in plastic surgery or non-surgical procedures. I will never go anywhere else.

|  A VERY CARING PHYSICIAN  |  show details
by Debbie on Mar 21st, 2008

I was a patient of Dr. Canales when he first came to Santa Rosa. I worked in a MD's office myself, and Dr. Canales was highly recommended. I am an insulin dependant diabetic for 42yrs now, and Dr. Canales did carpal tunnel surgery and multiple trigger finger releases on both of my hands over a few years. After one of my carpal tunnel procedures, it became infected, I had a staph infection(which of course was NOT his fault, it was due to my out of control diabetes) and I had to go into the hospital for a few days. He was sooooooo concerned! This had never happened to him before and it probably never will again. I am notorious for getting infections after surgery with no fault to the doctor. He came and saw me everyday at the hospital, and the nurses told me he had called also several times. I felt very well cared for and had excellent care by Dr. Canales. Now that he is out of the "hand" business so to speak, I have gone to see him to have my first Botox injection. It's only been 4 days and I am starting to already see a difference. Dr. Canales is a very caring, intelligent,and concerned doctor who is out to give you his very best. I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone who needs his services! He has a wonderful office manager, Linda, and extremly pleasant office staff. If you are thinking of any plastic surgery in the future, I would not hesitate to see Dr. Canales.(Besides his beautiful wife, Dr. Heather Funess, he's kinda cute himself! lol.........Thank you for everything over the years.