A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Carbon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francisco Carbon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carbon graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Carbon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco Jesus Carbon MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Francisco J. Carbon practice?
- Dr. Francisco Carbon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Francisco Carbon practices Internal Medicine near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA.
See Burbank Internists.