A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Carpio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Carpio is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Carpio graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Carpio has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco G Carpio MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Francisco G. Carpio practice?
- Dr. Francisco Carpio has 1 office location.
Dr. Francisco Carpio practices Surgery and Urology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Surgeons and Miami Urologists.