A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Cigarroa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cigarroa
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Cigarroa Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francisco Cigarroa, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cigarroa graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Cigarroa has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco G Cigarroa MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Francisco G. Cigarroa practice?
- Dr. Francisco Cigarroa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Francisco Cigarroa practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons and San Antonio Pediatric Surgeons.