A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Cigarroa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cigarroa
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cigarroa Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francisco Cigarroa, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cigarroa graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Cigarroa has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco G Cigarroa MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Francisco G. Cigarroa practice?
- Dr. Francisco Cigarroa has 1 office location.
Dr. Francisco Cigarroa practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons and San Antonio Pediatric Surgeons.