The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Francisco Cigarroa
Dr. Francisco Cigarroa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in San Antonio, TX. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Transplant Surgery, Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Cigarroa is affiliated with CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital, University Hospital and Christus Santa Rosa Healthcare System. Dr. Cigarroa has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Francisco Cigarroa has the following 3 specialties
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants....
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Francisco Cigarroa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Maureen Sheehan
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi15
Dr. Edward Sako
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi31
Dr. Juan Marcano
General Surgery, Residency
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi