A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Corbalan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Corbalan is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francisco Corbalan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Corbalan graduated from Universidad De Valencia.
Dr. Corbalan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center
- Ira Davenport Memorial Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco J Corbalan MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Francisco J. Corbalan practice?
- Dr. Francisco Corbalan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Francisco Corbalan practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Elmira, NY.
See Elmira Internists and Elmira Geriatric Doctors.