A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Corbalan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Corbalan is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francisco Corbalan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Corbalan graduated from Universidad De Valencia.
Dr. Corbalan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Ira Davenport Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Corbalan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans