A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francisco Cruz, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Cruz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- VA Nebraska & Western Iowa Health Care System
- St Joseph HospitalCreighton Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco Cruz MD is a male Pathologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Francisco Cruz practice?
- Dr. Francisco Cruz has 1 office location.
Dr. Francisco Cruz practices Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Hematologists and Torrance Pathologists.