A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francisco Cruz, MD is board certified in Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Cruz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- VA Nebraska & Western Iowa Health Care System
- St Joseph HospitalCreighton Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cruz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Hawaii - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Francisco Cruz practice?
Dr. Francisco Cruz practices Pathology, Hematology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Honolulu, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE and Papillion, NE.
See Honolulu Pathologists.