A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cruz
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cruz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francisco Cruz, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Cruz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph HospitalCreighton Med Center
- Alegent Bergan Mercy Hospital
- St Joseph Hospital/Creighton Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco Cruz MD is a male Pathologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Francisco Cruz practice?
- Dr. Francisco Cruz has 1 office location.
Dr. Francisco Cruz practices Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Hematologists and Torrance Pathologists.