A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Cuellar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Cuellar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cuellar graduated from Universidad De El Salvador, San Salvador.
Dr. Cuellar has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco Jose Cuellar MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Francisco J. Cuellar practice?
- Dr. Francisco Cuellar has 9 office locations.
Dr. Francisco Cuellar practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Chino Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pomona, CA and San Bernardino, CA.
See Chino Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.