Dr. Francisco Cuellar MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 12th, 2016
The worst experience I havel ever had with an OBGYN doctor. Dr. Cuellar has very poor manners. I have a history of miscarriages and this pregnancy was not planned. I am high risk and needed to see an OBGYN asap. The soonest appointment I could get was with Dr. Francisco Cuellar. We were so excited and nervous to go to the appointment becuase this is the longest I have been pregnant. Expecting a smooth appointment and someone who would show compassion to our sensitive situation was not at all what we got. The first thing Dr. Cuellar says when he walks in is, I dont want to sound discouraging but what are you thinking? setting yourself up for disappointment not to mention what you are doing to the baby. Mind you, this was uplanned, I didnt think we were able to get pregnant given my age and it has been over 5 years since I was last pregnant. He then said, 2nd of all you do not have a good insurance and I dont know if I can even deliver your baby. He then continues to say you are high risk and if I saw you sooner I would have told you don't get pregnant. He then continues and asks me I don't know if your from this (don't want to say it) "certain ethnicity" but if you are I know these people walk around with their sugars so high and they don't care. At this point Im feeling like he's telling me to abort my child, this baby the GOD blessed us with.. and Im thinking what kind of Dr. is this? Dr. Cuellar has no compassion and heart if you ask me. He does not deserve a star in my opinion. At this point we still don't know if the baby is alive or if there is a heart beat. During his scolding, judgemental session he then moves towards me, tells me to lie back and he lifts my dress and proceeds to check the baby. With a cold and harsh voice, he then says well the good news is the baby is alive and there is a heart beat. Thats all I wanted to hear. Then his phone rings and he says excuse me and starts to walk out, then turns back around to us and says Oh go to the front we'll see about sending you to a high risk OBGN Dr. I was so disappointed with Dr. Francisco Cuellar and hope no one ever goes through what I went through with him. I walked out of his office and switched Dr. Please find a good Dr. who is compassionate in all situations and not like Dr. Cuellar who is just mean and heartless.

October 13th, 2016
he never pays attention to anything you say. I heard him cuss out his nurses . unprofessional . and break / throw things in his office while cussing them out because they over packed his schedule . I was scared . he told me many rude comments. I do not recommend him at all

June 24th, 2016
Dr.cuellar is a wonderful doctor. He is extremely sharp, straight forward, to the point and knowledgeable! He is a gifted surgeon too. He's also very kind, down to earth and easy to talk to. Now, when the office get's busy, you can see he's on the go, because he is very focused and his goal is to provide the care every one of his patients needs, he has to be fast, but he doesn't miss a beat, he provides accurate diagnosis and excellent care!, you gotta trust him, he knows his stuff!. His office staff is very, very kind and sweet, especially Chrystal, and the office is beautiful!, so immaculate and stylish!. This is a great doctor and staff for women!. I highly recommend Women MedCare!

October 7th, 2015
Great Doctor!!
Dr.Cellar is so kind and knowledgeable! He has such a gentle manner you feel comfortable with him immediately. You can tell he's very busy but he still focuses very intently on you and he always makes sure to ask if you have any questions and really explains things in a down to earth through manner. His gentle spirit and kind heart really shine through as well as his outstanding capabilities, wisdom, knowledge, confidence and ability as a doctor. A truly gifted professional who not only is the head of the women's med center but also the founder! He has gained my trust and respect, he and his staff. They are all very warm and kind and the office is beautiful and immaculate!

August 4th, 2014
Continuing to see this doctor was a big mistake from my point of view. There was alot of signs but i couldnt change my health care right away. so i tried to give it a chance. First of all my first appointment i was 2min. late and so i was turned away and scheduled about 2 weeks or so later and i was having pains but it didnt matter. The receptionest was rude aswell. I was never perscribed prenatal vitamins i had to buy my own, i asked for folic acid and he said i didnt need any that the prenatal vitamins had enough. I could go on and on about numerus issiues but in the end was the real deal! i went to the emergency 3 times for bleeding,clots and clear liqued was sent home twice doctores orders and 3rd time i was admited. The nurse checked me for a bactirea that he said i didnt have but it came out positive. i was already past my due date. and he didnt do the exsam the way the nurse did. she even said "its a shame that who knows how many werent tested right" and the bacteria can cause respitory problems later on. come to find out my bag was ruptured. well it was a horrible labor dr. cuellar didnt even deliver my baby even though he was notified way ahead of time and i also had to pop my own water bag because i was told only doctor can make that call. so in the process do to the pressure my daughters collar bone was broken and my doctor came in way after the delivery and said "sorry couldnt find parking" come on now. i do hope my review helped in any way.

August 8th, 2012
Ugh, I so regret ever going withhim. His office is nice and clean but he is so impersonal and doesn't care about any concerns or conditions you may have. His staff is also nice but not very knowledgeable. All of his paperwork is done electronically which you would think it's a good thing, but he always comes in with no paperwork and no idea who you are. On 3 occasions he told me that I was diabetic which I wasn't. He then said oh sorry I confused you. I had to switch doctors at 26 weeks. Trust me do not go with him.

June 12th, 2011
Dr. Francisco Cuellar - OB GY, MD.
Dr. Cuellar is an excellent Dr. & i truly feel so blessed to have found him. And feel grateful that he took m on as his patient. He's smart, funny, caring, personable, interactive & encouraging. I highly recommend him to everyone. And extend my thanks to him, yet again. I only wish he could also be my personal primary physician. :)