A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Gonzalez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Palisades Medical Center
- Sierra Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gonzalez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Francisco D. Gonzalez practice?
Dr. Francisco Gonzalez practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Union City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: El Paso, TX.
See Union City Family Physicians, Union City Internists, and Union City Cardiologists.