A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Daniels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francisco Daniels, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniels graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Daniels has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco A Daniels DO is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Francisco A. Daniels practice?
- Dr. Francisco Daniels has 1 office location.
Dr. Francisco Daniels practices Internal Medicine near Columbia, MD.
See Columbia Internists.