A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco De La Fuente:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francisco De La Fuente, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. De La Fuente graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. De La Fuente has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco Alexander De La Fuente MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Francisco A. De La Fuente practice?
- Dr. Francisco De La Fuente has 3 office locations.
Dr. Francisco De La Fuente practices Emergency Medicine near Everett, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Everett Emergency Physicians.