A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Dexeus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Dexeus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dexeus
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francisco Dexeus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bone Marrow Diseases
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Dexeus graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Barcelona.
Dr. Dexeus has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Regional Medical Center
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco Huguet Dexeus MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Francisco H. Dexeus practice?
- Dr. Francisco Dexeus has 1 office location.
Dr. Francisco Dexeus practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Enid, OK.
See Enid Internists and Enid Oncologists.