A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Elbl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Elbl is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Elbl graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Elbl has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco Elbl MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Francisco Elbl practice?
- Dr. Francisco Elbl has 23 office locations.
Dr. Francisco Elbl practices Pediatric Cardiology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Ashland, KY and Campbellsville, KY.
See Louisville Cardiologists.