A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Elbl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Elbl is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Elbl graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Elbl has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Elbl accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- University Health Care Inc., dba Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Francisco Elbl practice?
Dr. Francisco Elbl practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near Madison, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Campbellsville, KY and Paducah, KY.
See Madison Pediatricians, Madison Pediatric Specialists, and Madison Cardiologists.