A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Espada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francisco Espada, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Espada graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Espada has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco A Espada MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Francisco A. Espada practice?
- Dr. Francisco Espada has 3 office locations.
Dr. Francisco Espada practices Family Medicine near Newport News, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Virginia Beach, VA.
See Newport News Primary Care Doctors.