A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Esparza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Esparza, Neurology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francisco Esparza, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Brain Cancer
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Esparza graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Esparza has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- HCA Blake Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco Higinio Esparza MD is a male Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Francisco H. Esparza practice?
- Dr. Francisco Esparza has 1 office location.
Dr. Francisco Esparza practices Neurology near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Neurologists.